Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Sketches from book #16 / #17

Some of these photos are poor quality because I lost the original photos I took (hdd died) & I had to extract lower quality versions from ones that I had uploaded to facebook (because extracting the old photos is much easier than re-photographing), so some of the photos don't look any better in high resolution due to .jpg distortion... I need re-photograph them and upload better quality versions later on - not  sure when I will get to doing that...

Writing on my mind.

 Road trip to SLC

Art History

Click Read More to view more sketches:

More Art History drawings...




Settlers

UMC (CU Boulder)



Airport

Hiking


Airplane



Airport




Outside Norlin (CU Boulder)



Norlin (CU Boulder)

misc.




continuous line drawing @ lunch(1 line)



No comments:

Post a Comment